Thursday, July 22, 2010

baby oh baby




Okay, so I really don't know what I'm having yet, it's just a hunch=) I am 18 weeks now and still waiting for insurance to go through so I can go to the doctor, oh the joys of moving!!!! This pregnancy has been so similiar to my pregnancy with Rylee that I am convinced it is a girl, hence the girly blanket and hat. I thought I would take a try at crocheting a baby blanket and it was so much fun. I went on You Tube and learned how to make the really cute flowers. So if this little bundle requires blue then I have a fun gift for someone having a girl=) Hopefully we will find out soon!!!!!




















3 comments:

  1. SOOO CUTE! You are very talented pretty lady!!! I cant believe your already 18 weeks along!!! how exciting!!! Im so sorry we havent gotten together yet... its been a crazy few weeks... we will play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! wow mrs. talented! Are you feeling any better??? we just got back into town so I need to call you! luvs and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute. a friend of mine made me a blanket out of the same yarn. i LOVE it, but the flowers give it an extra bit of cuteness. great job. you're making me want to learn to crochet.

    ReplyDelete