Thursday, August 12, 2010

There is a first for everything!!!

So I know that everyone must be wrong at least once in their life time, and my time has finally come:) Yes I was 100% positive that I was having a little girl, but my little girl has parts that little girls do not have!!!!! But I am happy to say that I was wrong---It's a boy!!!!! Of course right after I find out I am bringing another little guy into this world I take my kids to Costco where Gavin proceeds to punch the checkout lady in the boob---yes the boob!!!!!!! I just about cried. But we are all very excited:)

3 comments:

  1. So Jared and I's question is how did he get that close to the checkout lady? And is she ok? We're so excited for a new boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! (and sad that gavin punched the lady in the boob-I know if it made the blog post you it must have been pretty upsetting for you!) Enjoy having your sister here and then call me so we can get together before my life gets all babified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHAHhAhAha! Embarrasing but you gotta say it sure does make you laugh later lol

    ReplyDelete