Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Peaches!!!!!!!

We went to Carter Mountain Orchard last weekend to pick peaches. It is so beautiful there and the peaches were so yummy:) The weather was really nice (a little hot though). There really are some absolutely beautiful places here in Virginia. I made a super yummy peach cobbler on Sunday and now I want to go and get more peaches so I can make it again!!!!!


The kids and Jonathan had a lot of fun being the worm in this apple. I love this one of Jonathan, what a mean worm:) Rylee and Gavin are smiling worms and worms eating the apple (that would be the ones with their mouths wide open:)




Enjoying the fresh peaches.


Climbing the tree to get the best peaches:)

I can't believe this beautiful little girl will be starting school next week!!!!!















1 comment:

  1. so cute! Rylee reminds me so much of Belle-but older of course! Man, now I need some peaches! hope ur feeling well hot mama!

    ReplyDelete