Saturday, July 9, 2011

Say "Orange"!!!


So all three of my kids are wearing orange today and I did not plan it. Rylee and Gavin actually picked out their own outfits, independent of each other, and Carter wore this onsie to bed last night. So of course I had to take some pictures of my matching kiddos. Carter is finally learning to fight the nap--I will NOT let my six month old cut his naps out!!!! I put him down at 9:30 and this is him finally sleeping at 11:30--can we say stubborn!!! Not sure where he got that from:) I love to watch sleeping babies.

And here are some of the pictures from my photo shoot with Miss Rylee and Sir Gavin. I say photo shoot, but as you will quickly see I am no photographer, and my camera is even worse, but hey my subjects were cute as ever!!!



This is Rylee's latest pose--it looks like her head is stuck to her shoulder:)


No comments:

Post a Comment