Tuesday, September 6, 2011

8 wonderful years!!!


So in June one of the assistants at the dental school came up to me and told me that Jonathan was planning on taking me camping for our anniversary. She said that she would talk some sense in him, and I told her there was NO WAY I was going camping on our anniversary. Well not only did we go camping we went camping with our kids, Jonathan's parents, his sister and her family, and his brother and his wife:) And we had a lot of fun!!! Jonathan's parents found a great cabin in the mountains. We stopped on the way there and picked peaches--oh I LOVE peaches!!! We were able to hike one of our favorite hike, Crab Tree Falls, which we did in the pouring rain. Gavin carried a DEAD grasshopper the whole way up and then back down. He said it was his pet and when I asked him why he would want a dead pet he responded, "because a dead one won't run away." Fair enough!!! So it was just sprinkling on our way up and Ry kept wanting to go back because of the rain, but on we went and the storm hit right when we got to the top. So we hiked all the way down in the pouring rain. Rylee was so mad and the whole time she kept informing us that we should of listened to her:) We had yummy food and a lot of fun!!! Maybe next year we will do something on our own (and I mean without our munchkins)


No comments:

Post a Comment