Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have such cute kids!!!

Gavin just cracks me up!!! In this first picture he is flexing his muscles:) I love the goofy face. The next two I told him not to smile and so he gave me some great ones:) My little boy is not looking so little lately:(






This little guy is such a blessing and a joy. He is such a content little guy (so far:)


He is a little rolly polly--every time I lay him down to change his diaper he rolls on his side like this---so cute!!!


Rylee can't get enough of him either:) Oh and she did her own hair!!!

We love living close to Grandma and Grandpa.


He actually asked to hold Carter, but it didn't last for long. By the time I called for Jonathan to get the camera, Gavin was already trying to push him away. They will learn to love each other:)









1 comment: