Saturday, November 6, 2010

2 crafts and a Party!!!

So a couple girls and I made these adorable yarn wreaths. I could not get a good picture to truly show how cute it turned out. But this works:) The next is a pillow I made for Christmas. I have decided that I am now taking a break from anything have to do with ruffles--they are a pain!!!!! But I think for a beginner sewer it turned out pretty cute:)




Rylee's birthday party!!! I told her that she could invite four girls over for a party, of course she invited her entire class including her teacher and bus driver--so Rylee!!! Luckily only the four really invited showed up:) Claire, Charity, Laureana, and Kylie were the sweet girls that came to celebrate with Rylee.

Gavin was awesome, he played down stairs the whole time and never once bothered the girls:)



Pizza for lunch--yum yum!!!



I forgot to say no presents, oh well Rylee LOVED everything:)

The girls had a blast helping her open her presents.

The group playing with barbies!!! What a cute bunch of girls we better watch out when these five grow up!!!


So I usually go all out with the cake but for some reason I have just been preoccupied lately and so Ry's cake was pretty simple this year, but still cute. She liked it and that's all that matters:)














4 comments:

  1. your wreath turned out great!!!! but hey missy, you were supposed to wait and do the pillow WITH me!?! lol. it's ok. It looks really intimidating. But really cute. Your fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that wreath! and rylee's snow princess outfit is adorable! did u make it or buy it??? luv u and miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linny!! I am so impressed with all of these sewing and craft projects of yours! It seriously reminds me of how much I suck and how much I want to learn how to do things like that. I just wish that we lived closer so you could teach me!! Well it sure looks like miss Rylee had a great birthday and it is just crazy that our baby girls are already 6. Sure miss ya and love ya and I hope we can see each other someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweet girl!! I cannot believe she is 6 dude!!! She was soooooooooooooo little when we got here... boooooo they grow toooo fast! Lets get together!!!! When are you guys free???

    ReplyDelete