Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My little girl is 6!!!

Rylee turned 6 years old. I can't believe how grown up she is. She is such a joy to have in our family. It is so crazy to think how fast each year goes by and how much she grows. She just loves school and learning. And she LOVES making friends and is an amazing friend to others. We had macaroni and cheese for dinner and dirt pudding for dessert (we are having a cake this weekend).
She wanted a jump rope and bubble gum for her birthday, pretty easy:)

A princess coloring book:)

And this Belle barbie cracked me up. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she told me that she wanted a Belle barbie since Santa messed up last year and didn't bring her one:) So mom and dad did better than Santa:)


I love the next three pictures. Sometimes they love getting their pictures taken other times not so much. This was a good day:)









Aunt Brigitte came over after school to give Rylee this present--which she LOVES!!!!! If you can't tell from this picture Rylee loves anything and everything PINK:) We love our birthday girl:)










2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of rylee and gavin hugging. It is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soo cute! good luck with that birthday party this weekend! I hope the bus driver comes! ;)

    ReplyDelete