Monday, November 22, 2010

I am thankful for...

I love this Holiday season and I love that it starts with Thanksgiving. Tonight for family home evening we made turkeys. In order to get feathers, a face, feet and a bow or bow tie we had to say something that we were thankful for for each item. It was wonderful to hear the kids thinking of so many things that they are thankful for and that they recognize them as blessings. I love how each turkey turned out, Gavin did his own and it is so perfect:) I'm sure you can pick his out!!! I love my kids!!!


I'm a little late posting Rylee and Papa's joint birthday party. We are so blessed to live close to family and it was so wonderful to have Jonathan's parents, and his brother Jared and his beautiful wife Brigitte come over for Rylee's birthday and Papa's as well. This is the dress that Grandma and Papa got Rylee for her birthday!!! So loves it, however, it was so funny to see her fave when she opened it. She is still young enough not to truly appreciate clothing for a birthday present:)
I love this little nut:) Check out those beautiful big brown eyes!!!!!

We had already had so much cake and since the gathering was at my house I got to choose the dessert (and I had totally been craving cinnamon rolls:)










No comments:

Post a Comment